The SunCrypto Platform is an online Crypto trading platform that provides services to the Users. These services include online trading of Crypto on SunCrypto platform by way of placing sale and/or purchase orders of Users on third party Crypto exchanges, and online storage of Crypto transacted by the Users through third party Crypto exchanges. The Platform provides access to its SunCrypto Services to the Users by aggregating the last traded price of Crypto on various third-party crypto exchanges and executing transactions for buying / selling Cryptos for and on the specific instructions of its Users through such third-party Crypto exchanges. The Platform also acts as a duly appointed payment collection agent of the Users for facilitating payment for Cryptos transacted on third-party Crypto exchanges and to hold Users’ Indian Rupees balance in User’s SunCrypto Platform Account in trust. Additionally, the SunCrypto Platform stores and keeps in custody and in trust, the Cryptos purchased by the Users. The SunCrypto Platform is neither the creator nor the administrator of any Crypto, and it acts as an intermediary between the User and various third-party Crypto exchanges. The SunCrypto Platform only acts as a service provider, information intermediary, facilitator of User transactions on third party Crypto exchanges, and a technology provider. The SunCrypto Platform grants to You a limited personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub- licensable, revocable, and limited right to access and use the SunCrypto Platform and the Service in India as per these Terms. Unless otherwise specified, all prices of Cryptos, content, logo, material, design, graphic symbols, etc., on the SunCrypto Platform are the property of the SunCrypto Platform or its licensors/third parties and are protected by patents, copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. The SunCrypto Platform may provide links or other forms of reference to other websites or resources over which it has no control.
(1) Before using the SunCrypto Platform or Services and creating a User's SunCrypto Platform
Account, you must meet certain Eligibility Criteria, including being at least 18 years old and
legally competent to form a binding contract in India, having full legal capacity and authority
to enter into these Terms, not having been suspended or removed from using the Services or
SunCrypto Platform, being an Indian citizen and a resident of India as defined by the
Citizenship Act, 1955 and the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, and physically
situated in India during your use of the SunCrypto Platform or Services. Failure to meet these
criteria means you cannot use the SunCrypto Platform or Services.
(2) If you are not a natural person or human, reside outside of India, or are physically situated in a restricted jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the SunCrypto Platform or Services. You must also confirm that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists and are not designated as a "Specially Designated National" by OFAC or placed on the "Denied Persons List" by the U.S. Commerce Department. Further, you also confirm that you are not prohibited to use the services of SunCrypto Platform as per the law in force in India.
(3) If you breach any of the above clauses, the SunCrypto Platform may restrict or terminate your access to the SunCrypto Platform or Services. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with these obligations and applicable laws. You may only have one User's SunCrypto Platform Account at a time and must provide current, truthful, authentic, complete, and accurate information to create your account. You may delete your account at any time, but the SunCrypto Platform may retain your information for compliance with applicable laws and law enforcement cooperation.
(4) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User's SunCrypto Platform Account and password, and for restricting access to your account and device. The SunCrypto Platform is not liable for any unauthorized use of your account. Transactions initiated or authorized from your account are deemed to be authorized by you and the SunCrypto Platform is not liable for any such transactions
(1) As a user of the SunCrypto Platform and Service, you are responsible for determining,
collecting, reporting, and submitting any applicable taxes related to the payments and
Cryptos you make or receive in connection with the SunCrypto Platform to the relevant tax
authority in India or under any other applicable laws. The SunCrypto Platform does not have
any responsibility for identifying whether taxes are applicable to your transaction or any
Cryptos held by you on the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet, or for collecting,
reporting, or remitting any taxes resulting from any transaction carried out on the SunCrypto
Platform or Services.
(2) The SunCrypto Platform reserves the right to deduct any applicable taxes on the executed transaction in compliance with the Income Tax Act 1961 or other applicable tax laws.
(3) In addition to the commission/fee charged by the SunCrypto Platform on executed trades, users are required to pay any applicable indirect taxes on transactions carried out on the Platform. The total price communicated to users on the SunCrypto Platform before confirming the execution of a trade will include the SunCrypto Platform's commission/fee, network and third-party fees, if any, and any applicable taxes.
(1) You have the option to terminate your agreement with the Platform at any time after
settling any pending transactions/instructions, withdrawing any INR balance from the
SunCrypto Platform, and selling any Crypto held in the Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet. The
SunCrypto Platform will not be responsible for any losses you incur if you fail to complete
these actions before terminating your User's SunCrypto Platform Account.
(2) You may close your User's SunCrypto Platform Account by selecting the relevant option
on the Platform or by sending an email to [email protected] .
(5) The SunCrypto Platform may terminate your User's SunCrypto Platform Account or suspend your access to the Services/Platform at any time and for any reason or no reason, in its sole discretion.
(6) If your User's SunCrypto Platform Account is suspended or terminated due to fraud, violation of the law or this Agreement, or other reasonable cause determined by the Platform, the balance remaining in your User's SunCrypto Platform Account/the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet may be frozen or confiscated and delivered to any applicable government, law enforcement, or other authorities, where circumstances warrant.
(7) The SunCrypto Platform may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Service, including your User's SunCrypto Platform Account and/or the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet, without notice, and will not be liable for any losses due to the unavailability of any Service/SunCrypto Platform or any part thereof at any time or for any period.
(8) The SunCrypto Platform may disable your access to your User's SunCrypto Platform Account or any part of it or suspend provisioning of the Services or the SunCrypto Platform or any part thereof, at any time, if it reasonably believes that you have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms or applicable laws.
(9) The SunCrypto Platform may suspend the trading service, your User's SunCrypto Platform Account, or any other service provided by it due to unforeseen situations, changes in law, force majeure, maintenance, or any other reason that it deems fit in its sole discretion, and you acknowledge that your access to the funds/Crypto/your User's SunCrypto Platform Account/the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet/Services in such instances may be limited, restricted, or suspended, partially or fully. You acknowledge that the SunCrypto Platform shall not be liable for any liabilities or obligations arising from such events.
(10) Upon verification, the SunCrypto Platform may block/suspend/close your access to the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet or any aspect of the SunCrypto Platform and terminate all facilities related to it if it receives any information showing your illegal, misleading, fraudulent, or suspicious activity or any activity by you that breaches these Terms. The SunCrypto Platform will not be liable for any inconvenience, damages or losses caused to the User in this regard.
(11) At any time, we may restrict, terminate, or suspend your access to the SunCrypto Platform's Crypto Custody Wallet or fiat currency facility without prior notice if we reasonably believe it's necessary for business or security reasons, or if required by applicable law. www.suncrypto.in
(1) The use of the SunCrypto Platform and the Service may entail the following risks:
(2) Crypto products are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) and the Government of India have issued multiple circulars and communications cautioning users regarding the risks involved with respect to Cryptos. Users in India shall therefore avail of the Services and access the SunCrypto Platform subject to the above cautions issued by the RBI and Government of India and solely at their own risk.
(3) Crypto transactions are irreversible. Once a transaction is initiated by you, it can neither be canceled, modified nor reversed by Us upon Your request. The values of Cryptos are highly volatile and tend to fluctuate, due to which there may be an increase or decrease in the value of the Crypto You receive or transfer after a transaction. Cryptos are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is always an inherent risk of losses associated with buying, selling, or trading in Cryptos. It is also possible that the valuation and price of Crypto changes after the transaction has been initiated by You or during the transaction, and You are hereby advised/ cautioned of the same. Value of a Crypto is subject to market change, and subject to the Service Fees as applicable, under no circumstance shall the SunCrypto Platform be liable for any such changes or fluctuations whether before, during or after the transaction.
(4) Cryptos are as yet autonomous and not specifically regulated. It may neither be backed by a specific government including India nor it is a legal tender in India nor is it a specifically regulated investment / security / commodity / goods in India, and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with other forms of investments / securities / commodities / goods. The law relating to Cryptos is ambiguous and in flux in India.
(5) As Cryptos are reliant on decentralised and peer-to-peer networks, there is also the risk of loss of confidence in Crypto trading. The Cryptos do not guarantee any assured returns as the valuation of Cryptos is based on a supply and demand economy model, and is therefore, subject to constant changes.
(7) You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling, or trading Cryptos.
(8) The SunCrypto Platform is not responsible for the outcome, whether positive or negative, of any action performed by any of its Users within or related to the Cryptos / SunCrypto Platform / Service.
(9) It is reiterated that Users shall not buy, sell or trade in Cryptos under any assumption of high earnings or profits. You further understand that past performance of Crypto is not indicative of future prices / value.
(1) The SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, and any other information or service
provided by the SunCrypto Platform are provided "as is" and "as-available," without any
express or implied warranty or indemnity of any kind, including but not limited to warranties
of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The SunCrypto
Platform, its affiliates, and their respective directors, partners, officers, employees, agents,
and third parties will not be liable for any loss of Cryptos, revenue, profits, funds, fiat currency
balances, assets, or data, or for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or
attempted use of the SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, or any information. The
SunCrypto Platform disclaims liability for any party's act or omission in the use of or reliance
upon the SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, or any other information, including but not
limited to inaccuracies or interruptions in the price data or errors or delays in the transmission
of price data. The SunCrypto Platform also does not guarantee that the use of the SunCrypto
Platform or Services will always be available, uninterrupted, or error-free.
(2) Cryptos may be targeted by hackers or malicious groups or organizations who may attempt to interfere with the Cryptos and/or the sale/purchase of the Cryptos or steal the Cryptos in various ways, including malware attacks, distributed denial of service, consensus-based attacks, sybil attacks, phishing, smurfing, and hacking. The SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, and/or third-party service providers may be subject to such targets, attacks, etc., and the SunCrypto Platform, its affiliates, and their respective directors, partners, officers, employees, agents, and third parties will not be liable to the User or any third party for the same.
(3) The User agrees that new regulations addressing Blockchain technology, Cryptos, Crypto exchanges, Crypto exchange aggregators (like the SunCrypto Platform), and the SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, or any information provided by the SunCrypto Platform under these terms may be introduced or existing regulations may be modified, which may prohibit, prevent, restrict, or otherwise have a negative effect on the SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials, or any information provided by the SunCrypto Platform, and/or the usage of SunCrypto Platform, Services, Materials or any information by the User. This may include a total loss of Indian Rupees and/or Cryptos of User with the SunCrypto Platform (including stored by the SunCrypto Platform with third parties), and the SunCrypto Platform, its affiliates, and their respective directors, partners, officers, employees, agents, and third parties will not be liable or responsible for the same.
(4) The SunCrypto Platform acts as the duly appointed agent of the User to whom the payment is due and does not operate a payment system. The User also appoints the SunCrypto Platform as its agent for this purpose
(7) The SunCrypto Platform will not be liable, and you will be responsible for any and all risks and liability, related to any force majeure event, including acts of God, labor disputes, electrical, telecommunications, hardware, software, or other utility failures, software or smart contract system bugs or weaknesses, earthquakes, storms, or other natural events, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, changes to laws, introduction of new laws, acts of terrorism or war, epidemics, pandemics, technological changes, changes to any blockchain-related protocol, any actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties (e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties), and any similar events that are beyond the reasonable control of the SunCrypto Platform. You acknowledge that the SunCrypto Platform may use third-party service providers in connection with the operation of the SunCrypto Platform or provision of Services and agree that the SunCrypto Platform will not be liable to you for any suspension, halt, or interruption of the SunCrypto Platform,Service, and/or the failure to execute any transaction on the SunCrypto Platform where such circumstances arise or result from any interruptions, errors, default, or otherwise by any third-party service providers of its services in connection with the operation of the SunCrypto Platform or provision of Services.
(1) We do not offer investment or financial advice in relation to the SunCrypto Platform or
Services. Although we may provide information on the value, range, and volatility of Cryptos,
and events that may have affected their value through the SunCrypto Platform or other social
media channels, this information should not be construed as investment or financial advice
and should not be relied upon as such. The SunCrypto Platform shall not be held liable for any
loss incurred by You in connection with any transaction involving the SunCrypto
(2) You are solely responsible for any buy, sell, or trade orders placed through Your User's SunCrypto Platform Account, and all such orders made by You are unsolicited and based on Your own research and decisions. You acknowledge that You have not received and do not expect to receive any investment advice from Us or any of our affiliates regarding Your buy, sell, or trading orders. Furthermore, You understand that your use of the SunCrypto Platform or Services will not establish a relationship that involves the provision or tendering of investment advice.
(3) To the best of our knowledge and belief, our SunCrypto Platform and Services are currently unlicensed within India, and no regulatory license applies to our SunCrypto Platform and Services.
The SunCrypto Platform can assign these Terms or any of its rights without Your consent, but You cannot transfer them without the SunCrypto Platform's prior written approval.
These Terms constitute the complete agreement between the parties and replace any prior agreements or understandings.
No waiver of any right under these Terms shall be granted unless explicitly agreed in writing by the parties. Failure to exercise any right or delay in exercising it does not waive the right, and exercising one right does not prevent the exercise of another.
The User is responsible for carrying out all of the terms of these Terms and complying with relevant laws. This includes executing and delivering any additional instruments or documents and taking any further actions that may be necessary or appropriate to achieve this goal.
In the event that a court finds a particular word, phrase, sentence, clause, or provision of these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable in a given circumstance or with respect to a party, such a judgment will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms in any other circumstance. If any provision or part thereof of these Terms is deemed unenforceable due to its duration or scope, the parties agree that the court with jurisdiction may modify the provision by reducing its duration and/or scope or by removing specific words or phrases. The provision, as modified, will be enforceable and will be enforced.
The SunCrypto Platform's rights and remedies, as specified in these Terms, can be used together, and the exercise of one right or remedy does not prevent or waive the use of any other remedy. Furthermore, these rights and remedies are in addition to any other rights the SunCrypto Platform may have under relevant law.
By using the SunCrypto Platform or Services, you agree to receive all Communications electronically, including communications, agreements, documents, notices, and disclosures. The SunCrypto Platform may provide these Communications through various electronic means, such as posting them on the SunCrypto Platform, sending them to your email address, instant messenger chat service, or mobile phone number. You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date contact information to the SunCrypto Platform. If the SunCrypto Platform sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it for any reason, the SunCrypto Platform will consider it delivered and binding on you. If any email communication is undeliverable, the SunCrypto Platform may block your access to the SunCrypto Platform until you provide a new and valid email address.
The SunCrypto plateform is making support calls and sending SMS through a third-party platform.
The parties agree to resolve amicability any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this agreement. Failure to resolve the same amicability with 30 days, the said dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 before a single/sole arbitrator appointed by the directors of Angelic Infotech Private Limited. The arbitration shall be held in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and the parties agree to abide by all decisions and awards rendered in such proceedings. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
from them, your use of the SunCrypto Platform and the Service, or any other related matter,
please get in touch with our Grievance Officer:
Name: Mr. Pramod Yadav
Email: [email protected]
In case of any inquiry from law enforcement, regulatory or statutory agencies/authorities, please contact our Nodal Officer at [email protected]
Risk Warning: Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In the event that applicable laws were to change (including by way of a judicial or executive order) and render dealing, trading, holding and/or storing Cryptos to be invalid or illegal in India, these Terms shall stand automatically terminated with effect from the date of such invalidity/illegality without further notice or recourse available to User. You represent and declare that you have full knowledge and disclosure of the current Government and regulatory status with respect to Cryptos in India and the risk involved in dealing with, or trading in, or storing the same. By accessing the SunCrypto Platform and/or the Services, You are deemed to have understood, agreed to and accepted the risks, losses, and costs with respect to the same including but not limited to total / complete loss / seizure of Your Cryptos accounted for in the SunCrypto Platform’s Crypto Custody Wallet and/or Your fiat balances.